"Poverty is the worst form of violence."
You Can Help
Any individual, business, or nonprofit whose interests and activities are in keeping with the mission and vision of the Coalition can join the Winston Salem Forsyth County Asset Building Coalition.
Benefits of Joining
- Access timely news and policy updates
- Learn about asset building policies, resources, and best practices
- Have a voice in policy and strategic discussions
- Network and take advantage of referrals and resources
- Get discounts on training, seminars, and workshops
- Explore opportunities to partner on funded projects
- Be part of the solution to asset poverty in our community
How to Join
If your interests and activities are in keeping with the mission and vision of the Coalition, you may join by clicking the link below and completing the membership application. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Program administrator, Keyra Williams, at Keyra@financialpaths.org.